Business communication to cultural and linguistically
diverse customers may require knowledge of their business
culture when it comes to conducting business. At eTranslate,
we provide a range of services that cultural consultancy
and training services to empower our clients to professional
communicate and work with their culturally and linguistically
eTranslate delivers a new range of cultural training
seminars and cultural consultancy packages designed
to empower you to overcome the cultural barriers, make
effective use of language expertise and medium and secure
culturally diverse customers.
Our Cultural Training Unit (CTU) provides qualified
trainers experienced in apply language and cultural
issues to management principles across board range of
industries. We provide specially customised training
packages that meet individual needs of each organisation.
Training topics include:
Training programs can be delivered on-site or within eTranslate
venues or as one on one or closed group-coaching sessions.
- Cross Cultural Communication Strategies
- Cross Cultural Awareness Programs for Overseas
- Interacting with Interpreters
- Preparing content for translation
- Maximising Business Benefits from Language Services
- Maximising Business Benefits from Multilingual
- Managing Cultural Diversity in Workplace
Our consultancy team will have a meet with you to draft
a proposal for a cultural consultancy and business etiquette
briefing programme that meets your business needs. Our
seminar provides a comprehensive coverage in the targeted
country's cultures, the DOs and DON'Ts, the business etiquette
and social events that are all essential in addressing
the cultural aspect of your targeted country's business
Our proposed seminar will explain what it comprises. Such
example is to outline the formal presentation using different
case scenarios, followed by a series of interactive discussion
sessions that allows the participants to ask questions
relating to their area of responsibility.
The objectives for this seminar for the participants to
achieve at end of the seminar is for them to be able to:
- understand your targeted country's cultures
- DOs and DON’Ts
- business etiquette: when receiving an enquiries
- business etiquette: when trying offer or sale a
- business etiquette: holding a meeting
- business etiquette: negotiated trade detail
- business etiquette: the meaning of customer services
and customer relationship (giving and taking)
- business etiquette: contract negotiation
- socialising and entertaining clients
eTranslate also has extensive experience and knowledge
in a wide range of media strategies, which can be
utilised to achieve effective communication with multicultural
Advice and services are available on:
Our Register of Trained Bi-lingual Consultants, have
the expertise to conduct assessments of bi-lingual
skills and training for your call centre personnel,
reception and professional staff.
- Working with the multicultural /ethnic press
- Working with ethnic radio and television
- Audio and audio-visual productions
- Direct mail service
- Public relations and promotional activities
- Bi-lingual training and assessment
- Cross-cultural focus groups
- Cross-cultural Focus Testing
The Key Benefits are:
- The seminar focuses on helping participants
develop the skills necessary for successful management
in the targeted country.
- Increased self-awareness and a more empathic
understanding of the targeted country's people.
- Widen their knowledge and business awareness
in the targeted country.
- Increased confidence derived from their understanding
of the interaction between themselves and the
targeted country's counterparts.
- Increased adaptability to new business situations
and a better understanding of their new work/living
- Develop new skills on vital business etiquette
for the targeted country.
- Understanding of how communication and interpersonal
skills contribute to “closing the deal”.
Contact us for further information –
Post your query now